Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anyone know of a webbased mail service (pay or free) that allows you to setup advanced rules and filters?

The filters in GMail are not advanced enough for what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a web-based mail service that will allow advanced filtering, similar to Microsoft Outlook rules.Anyone know of a webbased mail service (pay or free) that allows you to setup advanced rules and filters?
I used to have fairly good luck with my filters that I used with Yahoo. I have since set up Outlook on all my computers to read the same e-mail address and use that. I do not know of any e-mail server that you would be able to access that has the advanced filter system like Outlook.Anyone know of a webbased mail service (pay or free) that allows you to setup advanced rules and filters?
Incredimail does, here is the link for you to download it for free.
  • gas mileage
  • dragon age 2 pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment