Saturday, February 25, 2012

Need a Direct Mail Service to Print and Send Postcards?

I've got a large project for the credit union that I work at and I am struggling to find a direct mail service that can print and send my postcards to the customers. Any ideas?Need a Direct Mail Service to Print and Send Postcards?
Find a local printer or Staples.
I can print your postcards. Printvault in my experience is WAY too expensive, and obviously I might be biased since I have my own presses, but they charge $690 for 5000 5x7s, $500 for 5000 4x6s, PLUS charge you shipping, AND take 5-10 business days to deliver you your product... yikes. Whenever I see people printing with printvault I cringe a little bit knowing that people are ripping off others that much.



Email me - Slisicky@gmail.com - You and anyone else who uses printvault - The money you would save by doing it with me you can use for a real direct mail service. Besides, the runs I do here take 2-3 business days instead of 2-3 weeks, and will cost you a lot less.



Heck, I might even look up mailing and see if we can do a bit of it. Might save you trouble both ways. Vernon - Shoot me off an email too, I might be able to help you out.Need a Direct Mail Service to Print and Send Postcards?
There seems to be a lot more people working in the financial industry requesting Yahoo answers lately.



Well, I work in the financial industry, and I use http://www.theprintvault.com. All you do is order your postcards, upload your art and the mailing list, and voila. You're good to go.



Recommended.
Send Out Cards: I have never used this company, but have heard good things about it.

Internet Search: Direct Mail Business ServicesNeed a Direct Mail Service to Print and Send Postcards?
Yellow Pages: Advertising - Direct Mail



Maar Printing Svce, 49 Oakley, Poughkeepsie NY (845) 565-0878
  • the game of life online
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment