Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How long does is take Yahoo mail customer service to responed to problems?

This is the problem: My wife has been unable to access her email account for over a week. We've sent several messages to Yahoo mail customer service and still have yet to receive a response. Not even a quick "Hey we got your message." Yes, we have tried resetting her password and trying to get stuff emailed to her alternate address, but still we've got nothing. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!How long does is take Yahoo mail customer service to responed to problems?
I've had the same problems, but got a useless automated response in about 24 hours. It suggested I check the page that I used to contact them about the password problem to solve my problem. Then I was sent a survey to let them know about my experiance, promising someone would contact me after it was returned. i filled it out and wrote a detailed account of my problem and there lack of help at the end. I returned it and waited for the help they promised. That was 2 mo. ago and they never followed up. I have google mail now and its great!! Googgle is much more esponsive and seems to care about their users alot more than Yahoo. If, you need an invite for Gmail let me know!How long does is take Yahoo mail customer service to responed to problems?
It's a free email account. You wont get the service.

My advice would be to open a new account, and pick a password thats hard to guess. I had the very same problem, hence my new account.

don't waste any more time; just open a new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment