Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anyone ever used TNT Mail Service to ship from the UK to the USA? Is this a reliable service?

I'm looking at buying a laptop from someone that has recently moved to the UK. She tells me that the TNT Mail Service is secure for us both. That they will allow me to look at the product and inspect it before releasing my money to her. If I am not satisfied with the product or it does not meet the description I was given I can return it at no cost to me and the company will release my money back to me instead of to her. Has anyone ever used this before?Has anyone ever used TNT Mail Service to ship from the UK to the USA? Is this a reliable service?
No no no STOP.



It's a scam, the "seller" is lying, it's all totally fake.



It's a very old scam.



If you send any money, you will lose all of your money, and you will never get anything back.Has anyone ever used TNT Mail Service to ship from the UK to the USA? Is this a reliable service?
what are you doing, if a deal sounds to good to be true, it is there are plenty of laptops for sale all over the usa, and there are plenty of people in the uk looking for laptops, use your head, this is a scam and you will lose your money, get a clue!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment