Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whats a good mail forwarding service? What are the ones to stay away from?

I have a U.S. FPO address and somethings can't be shipped to me due to the item shipping FedEx, UPS, etc... We can only receive mail through USPS. So does anyone know of a trustworthy company that offers this service. Please I only am looking for answer from people who have used the services. I did research online and can't find one I like.Whats a good mail forwarding service? What are the ones to stay away from?
Good Question.Lot of websites out there advertising this service but most are based in China! I was lucky to find this website via Google, myuspostoffice.com, they can ship by FedEx, DHL, USPS and UPS..I would not recommend USPS for mail forwarding to answer your question. Service is terrible and you will lose control over your mail.



Best bet create an account at http://www.myuspostoffice.com OR http://www.getmyusmail.com and you will be surprise how fast is the service.Whats a good mail forwarding service? What are the ones to stay away from?
Unfortunately your options for an APO or FPO address are limited to USPS and even their service is much more limited than what they offer the general public (which I consider an insult to our men and women in the armed forces - they should have better services available, but at present that is not the case.).
  • dcu center
  • battlefield mods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment