Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can i start a mail service like yahoo mail?

I have a website. I want to give mail ids like user@mysite.com and inbox to my site users. How can i give a service like that?How can i start a mail service like yahoo mail?
Find a web hosting provider that supplies mailboxes. Decide how many users you plan to provide with accounts and determine the best rate. I currently use dreamhost and I give friends and family free email accounts at my domain.



****With Dreamhost (and many others) you have the option of checking mail with a pop3 client, or logging in through a web interface just like Yahoo. With my domain, users type webmail.mydomain.com and are presented with a login screen.How can i start a mail service like yahoo mail?
The company that hosts your website will have to set that up for you.



It is usually included with the cost of the site. Though you only get a couple. More costs extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment