Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can you handle a issue with mail service?

I will not recieve mail at my home when there is a car parked i font of my mail box which is not mine. I live in a town home development where parking is limited on the streets, so you have people on the block that park in front of your mailbox. US postal says I need to control who parks in front of my box. So I can I go about handling this?How can you handle a issue with mail service?
I have heard this before, it is true, postmen are supposed to be able to deliver mail without walking around a car, put your mail box close to your driveway left side if possible then when looking from the street, I heard someone painted a 5' red curb in front of their mail box, I would do it at night, and make it look nice, not sloppy. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment