Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I change my default mail service?

My default mail service is outlook express, so whenever I click "Email this" outlook express pops up. But I want to change it to Yahoo!. Does anyone know how to do this?

鈾?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse
How do I change my default mail service?
Unistall Outlook Express or go to Outlook Express and go to the Help tab.



Or you could also go to the Start Menu - Control Panel - User Accounts and then add your new email account and try and set it as your default.



Sorry...good luck.How do I change my default mail service?
I was having trouble with my outlook some way my yahoo got set as default and couldnt get into outlook so your q/a was very helpful thank god there are ppl in the world that still like to help others...WTG keep up the good work.

jalenaluvsrick@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

  • top baby names
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment