Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I apply for a Brazilian Visa through Chicago's mail service from California?

I was born in Minnesota, however just recently (3 months ago) I moved to California to go to school and now I have a California drivers license. Can I still apply via mail for a Brazilian Visa through Chicago? The Chicago website requires proof of residency in the jurisdiction, ex a drivers license. The Los Angeles Consulate is backed up into January and my flight to Brazil leaves December 25th so I need a visa as soon as I can.Can I apply for a Brazilian Visa through Chicago's mail service from California?
Here in Brazil we need to go to the USA consulate to apply for an american visa. Just go to the consulate and speak with the people, it would be easier this way my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment