Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hi, can any one tell me how to transfer money by mail service or any thing except banking service?

actually my problem is that Mideast east poor country i live in Egypt and i want to get money from my brother in the us and he have only paypal account and i don't have any bank account in Egypt for now does any body know any service transfers checks or mail that can help me in that

thanks.Hi, can any one tell me how to transfer money by mail service or any thing except banking service?
I have been pondering this idea myself. Mail cash that has been wrapped 3 times or so by pieces of paper would likely do it. Plus, paypal takes 2.9% for anything like that, this way is pretty close to free.
  • baton rouge
  • baltimore restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment