Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there a company that will pay me to promote their E-mail Service?

I work for a company that talks to a large number of people that do not have an e-mail account. We assist them in setting them up but I was wondering if there is one out there that will pay us a commission for each account we can start or if there is a referral bonus available.Is there a company that will pay me to promote their E-mail Service?
I only know of auto responder services like aweber.comIs there a company that will pay me to promote their E-mail Service?
There is a site I use called KnowledgeCity.com that is starting up an affiliate program that would give a residual for every referral you bring to their website. Maybe you want to get in contact with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment