Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I resolve poor e-mail service issues?

At times I cannot move an e-mail, delete and e-mail, load e-mail, empty my Spam and trash folders.

I do not like your update. There are times my e-mails are delayed for a couple of days. I'm not sure this last one is a Yahoo problem. Sometimes refreshing the newly opened site with solve this, but most of the time I just have to close the browser and try again later. No problems with any other yahoo site or function.How can I resolve poor e-mail service issues?
There are a ton of free email sites out there.There is no reason to stay with one you are unhappy with.How can I resolve poor e-mail service issues?
Maybe this can help you, I use Internet Explorer and could not find a solution to switch back to Classic Mail permanently after 2 days of pulling my hair out lots of problems! I have not found links work permanently, I went to CONTACT YAHOO CUSTOMER CARE, then clicked on LIVE CHAT, told them my old computer can not handle it, and they switched me back 5 to10 min. total, no problem, and they do not prompt me to switch anymore! You can also call Yahoo USA, but you will wait forever! 1-866-562-7219. Don鈥檛 forget to vote for best answer. Anyway Good Luck!
  • california
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment