Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I get my old e-mail service back, this sucks!?

Why did you screw up my old green server screen and arbitrarily start an orange server screen in which it is impossible to get my regular e-mail. AT %26amp; T really screwed up this time. Comcast, Earthlink, and others would never arbitrarily do that. I can't get my e-mail.How can I get my old e-mail service back, this sucks!?
If you are useing sbcglobal.net accounts then you can sign out of this ID and sign in by typing in your scbglobal.net email address along with your password to get emails you are missing. How can I get my old e-mail service back, this sucks!?
Go to your e-mail box and on the upper left you will see a title that says NEW. Click on the arrow next to that title and will will see how you can compose an e-mail. Hope this helps you. I had the same problem you had.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment