Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can i use a mail forwarding service as my company's registered agent ?

I opened a LLC to do business under - I move around alot so i have all my business mail sent to my mail forwarding service (this is not a PO box this is a real address) and they are authorised to pick up all my mail for me and my business .. (i use usabox.com) - can i use them as my company's registered agent ?Can i use a mail forwarding service as my company's registered agent ?
I would check with your mail forwarding service. But also would have to say, it all depends on how you mean using them as your company's registered agent. If you mean like the registered agent required in some states for licensing and incorporation, you should really check with your business attorney.



Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment