Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am new to this service so not clear as to what is my "official" e-mail address to share with others?

I wish to use Yahoo mail as a secondary e-address so not clear as to what my address/info is ? and weather I need to change any of my incoming or outgoing server set-up info to receive the Yahoo mail? or if Yahoo knows to e-mail my primary service so that I will know when new Yahoo mail arrives?I am new to this service so not clear as to what is my "official" e-mail address to share with others?
In order to get here you signed in with a Yahoo ID and a password. Your email address is that name plus the yahoo address. For example, if you are using www.yahoo.com then your email is name@yahoo.com.

Once you sign into your account you usually automatically go to the email page. Now if you have two Yahoo accounts, you have to sign out of one to be able to sign into the second. If you have two different vendors, like one from gmail and one from yahoo you can have both of them open in different taps in the browser.



I am assuming you are using the US site www.yahoo.com If you go to yahoo in other countries then your email address has to be for that country.I am new to this service so not clear as to what is my "official" e-mail address to share with others?
Go to any search box and type "YAHOO EMAIL" and open the website. You will see an area to create an email account. Just pick a user name you would like. All the info is there for you on creating your new account.



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment