Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there any e mail service in which we need not attach a paint file , but can PASTE to message?

I can COPY few pictures and PASTE them on yahoo e mail message . Similarly ,can I PASTE by copying a MS PAINT drawn by me to an e mail . In which format pictures are stored in internet sites .If I store a paint in that format ,then I should be able to COPY that and PASTE to message ,no need to attachIs there any e mail service in which we need not attach a paint file , but can PASTE to message?
In Thunderbird it is possible to copy the picture and paste it in the body. I have tried it earlier, So use Thunderbird its easy to use and easy to configure the mail accounts. It automatically configures the accounts and its free to download.



I strongly prefer Thunderbird than MS outlook.



TC. :-)Is there any e mail service in which we need not attach a paint file , but can PASTE to message?
All email service providers wont allow this but outlook allows this option its stores in the temp files and sends the files as an inside attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment