Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I track a US Postal Service Media Mail package?

I ordered a book from Half.com and the shipment method is US Postal Service Media Mail but so far I have not received my item and it is already past the estimated arrival day. so can you track them or not?How do I track a US Postal Service Media Mail package?
Is there a delivery tracking #?



I'd guess no based on the media mail description.How do I track a US Postal Service Media Mail package?
First you get in touch with half.com and ask them, not us. Also understand shipping via media mail, depending on where it comes from, and where you are, can take 10 days. You can check the normal shipping time at www.usps.com (the post office) putting in your zip code with the shippers, if you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment