Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Notice an e-mail service slowdown for premium accounts?

anyone else notice a dramatic slowdown in service since Wednesday, March 18, 2009, for Premium e-mail accounts? That's the day the "Chat and Mobile Text" window first appeared above my folders. Customer service has not been able to provide any useful tips. Thanks!Notice an e-mail service slowdown for premium accounts?
I don't have an answer for it, but I am having that same problem along with a whole raft of other problems as well. Seems that Yahoo could at least email us a message acknowledging the problems everyone is having. That would make my frustration somewhat less than it is. I keep getting canned answers from their support, and they don't help with the problem. I only have a little patience left before I change to another service......Wish I could help....Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment