Sunday, March 4, 2012

I want to buy make up from Sephora and have it shipped by a mail forwarding service to Ireland...need advice?

I don't know what to do really.

What is a good mail forwarding service? How much do they usually charge?



Also will I be hit with custom tax when the package gets to Ireland? I would be buying around 200euro worth of stuff.



Any advice greatly welcomed!I want to buy make up from Sephora and have it shipped by a mail forwarding service to Ireland...need advice?
Contact the various sending agencies...POST OFFICE...FED EX...UPS...ETC

Find out what they would charge from where it is coming from and going to..

Then contact SEPHORA and find out who they use (they will probably get reduced rates due to volume and probably use only one carrier). If you can find a cheaper way maybe they will do it for you...doubt it, but worth a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment